I attended a bachelorette party over the weekend and had the pleasure of creating goodie bags for each of the ladies. They were so much fun to make and I think everyone really liked them. Here are some pics, the poem I wrote and a list of everything inside:
Amber’s Bachelorette Party!
It’s Amber’s last night on the town before the gown,
So turn her single life (and
our GOODIE BAGS) upside down…
You’ll find WATER for tonight- drink it now, chug
(There’s more for when the
party has passed)
A NAPKIN to prevent or clean up a small mess,
& some BEAD NECKLACES, which look hot with
A PURPLE CUP for your 1st drink or two,
with your name so we know
which belongs to you!
Some candies remind us what
this night is about.
‘Cause it’s DUBBLE the fun when all the girls go
There’s something SWEET AND RICH for you,
Something to BLOW (and something to CHEW).
Pink Sixlets look like a
string of sweet PEARLS,
There’s a SUCKER and a PUCKER for each of the girls.
Just in case, stash a BAND-AID and a SAFETY PIN.
And of course, there’s a STRAW to drink it
TEMPORARY TATTOOS show your bachelorette pride,
and there are a few extra GOODIES for the blushing bride!
It’s Amber’s last fling before the RING,
So get ready to DROP it, and get ready to sing…
Get happy, get FRESH, get totally silly-
Get ready, get set, we’re invading Philly!
Missing from Picture: Light-up Ring & Tattoos
– Small gift bags in Purple, White, Black, Silver & Gold, plus a bigger, more decorative one for the bride (from the party store).
– A small Deer Park water bottle ($2/pack of 12 at Walmart).
– A ‘Girls Night Out’ napkin (party store).
– Bead Necklaces- bought at Party City- in pink and purple.
– Purple & white paper cups.
– Candy: Dubble Bubble purple gum, a Hershey kiss, a Blow Pop, Sixlets in pink and purple, a Tootsie Pop, a Lemonhead.
– A band-aid, safety pin, cough drop, a piece of gum and a few lifesavers mints.
– Temporary Tattoos- Homemade using this paper
bought on eBay. Pretty awesome 🙂
– A light-up ring
, in silver/white for bridesmaids and red for the bride!
– A penis straw, in various colors and straight from Philly.
The bride also got a pink sash, a light-up Bride button and a pack of Pop Rocks! She and the Maid of Honor got personalized tattoos as well.
It was a great night and (most importantly) the bride had an amazing time!
My personal favorite!
Planning a wedding or party? Check out some other popular posts:
…and click the links on the top of the left column for more!
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)